Thursday, February 5, 2009

So sad to leave this precious baby


Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and Gigi had to return to Amarillo this week. I enjoyed taking care of Kaiden, Alyssa and Lichar and spending time with Ashley and Kalum. But Poppy and Doogie needed someone to take care of them.
Here's a few of the 500+ pictures on my computer!

Poppy had to leave Kaiden after only a week.

Kaiden after his bath.

Mommy, Daddy and baby Kaiden

Kaiden and his Gigi

Kaiden and Tante Ashley played so hard that they had to take a nap.

The thinkers - Kaiden and Uncle Kalum.
In the sweater his Oma Lilian in Amsterdam made him.

In his new K-Tan carrier, ready for a walk.


Ready for his 2 week check-up
He weighed 8 lbs. 5.5 oz.

What's happening?

Taking a little nap in Gigi's bed.

Gigi, please don't leave me.

4 comments:

The Padilla Family said...

Absolutely precious! I want to squeeze him! :)

Abby said...

He is precious of course. Brooks had tha same blue and green sleeper, we loved it!! I love her sling as well. I just loved mine. Brooks still fits in it. It's crazy what those things can do!

Alyssa said...

Ahhh, cutest baby ever! (not that I'M biased!!) hehee! He still misses Gigi and Poppy!

Diane said...

He is ADORABLE! Congratulations! Can't tell by the number of pictures that you are a proud grandma, huh? :)