We had a snow storm hit the Panhandle of Texas yesterday. School was canceled almost everywhere. The wind blew and the snow came down and drifted everywhere. I don't know how the roads were because we stayed in the house. I do know that many highways were closed because of the blowing snow. It was nice to stay inside and warm by the fire!
Here's some pictures from Friday when it was snowing.
The sun is shining brightly on Saturday morning. These pictures show some of the beauty that comes from a spring snow storm.
Notice the icicles are not straight down. The north wind blew enough to make them slant toward the south.





3 comments:
The icicles hanging from our roof are huge! It was a nice day to be forced to stay inside and enjoy togetherness.
I love it...I tried to get my mom to take some pictures, but well she "doesn't know how". At least I have you!
I love the pics. Thanks for the post about it, I was not appreciating the pics on the internet.
Post a Comment