Thursday, January 8, 2009

Boy or Girl - What Will Dingetje Be?

Alyssa's due date is 2 weeks from today. She and Lichar will soon be parents and Sandy and I will finally be grandparents. But what will it be? Alyssa and I were discussing that on the phone today and she gave me permission to post a poll to see what you think - boy or girl. So please cast your vote on the poll at the right.

Yesterday I got to babysit Darcee's two precious boys, Ethan (15 months) and Eli (5 weeks). We had a great time. Eli took a bottle when he got here and pretty much slept the whole time. He would stretch or wiggle or make a noise but go right back to sleep. Ethan and I played with some stuffed pigs and read a book. He remembered where the broom was from when he stayed with me three months ago and went immediately to get that out. He did get tired and took a long nap also. Darcee swears they don't sleep like that for her. I had a grand time with the boys! I did forget to get a picture though.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I voted girl. I think Sandy needs more women in his life.:)

Thanks for the phone call over Christmas it was great hearing from you. When you get back to Houston be sure and call. I'll come by for a quick visit.

Abby said...

I want it to be a girl. But I voted Boy just because of the amount of McDonald's consumed during the pregnancy.

The Padilla Family said...

Dominic says he thinks it will be a boy and that he will love the TEXAS LONGHORNS! :) I voted girl! We'll see who wins! It's always a competition around here you know??? :) Can't wait!